Bio Hemp And Cotton Pillow - HEFELRegular price SFr. 80.00 Save SFr. -80.00
** Please note: due to the production process there is a 2 week delivery period on all the sizes. **
The Bio Hemp And Cotton Pillow - HEFEL has impressive heat storage capacity and is particularly environmentally friendly. The hemp filling owes its warming capacity to its air-including hollow fibres, making hemp the warmest plant fibre. Hemp is an ecologically valuable crop and is extremely environmentally friendly in cultivation. No pesticides are needed for cultivation, the water requirement is low and the yield is very high. The Bio Hemp And Cotton Pillow - HEFEL impresses both with its ability to release heat and its respect for the environment throughout the production process.
- Filling quilted cover: 70% hemp / 30% organic cotton from controlled organic cultivation
- Filling core: 100% Pure new wool
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton from controlled organic cultivation
- Fabric certified to meet GOTS standards – CU 811099
- Bio Hemp And Cotton Pillow - HEFEL si a 100% natural product
- With zipper – can be individually refilled
- Shell 30°C washable, core not washable
ORGANIC COTTON BY HEFEL
All HEFEL organic products, including this Bio Hemp And Cotton Pillow - HEFEL, are finished with the finest organic cotton fabric. The cotton used comes from controlled organic cultivation. It is produced and hand-picked in controlled organic farming systems in accordance with strict guidelines. Organic Cotton producers guarantee minimum social standards, adequate remuneration and humane working conditions.
The use of pesticides and artificial fertilisers is completely avoided. No chlorine compounds, optical brighteners or chlorinated hydrocarbon compounds are used in the pretreatment. Everything from cultivation to the finished Bio Hemp And Cotton Pillow - HEFEL is 100% controlled ecological.